At Stuart Insurances (South East) Ltd, we specialise in providing insurances for Tree Surgeons and Forestry.
Our insurance solutions can cover, but are not limited to:
We are renowned for our expertise in this specific area for over 15 years.
There are many risks involved in working in this area and it is vital that you have the right cover in place so that you can carry out your business on a day-to-day basis with confidence and peace of mind. Not only that, but having the correct policy i.e. no height limitations, in place will also reassure your customers and help you secure more contracts. They types of cover you need to consider are:
- Public Liability – to cover claims made by your customers or members of the public that they were injured as a result of your work.
- Employers Liability – to cover claims made by employees for injuries or illness caused during the course of their work
- Products Liability – to cover claims made by others that your equipment or the result of your work has caused injury or illness
- Tools Machinery and Plant Cover – loss of plant, tools or machinery following and incident can not only be distressing but can affect business financially. With tailored policies to meet your needs, we offer various cover levels including; New for Old, Indemnity or a combinations of both. Our policies are designed for anything from a chainsaw to a chipper or harvester, access platform or tractor and cover can also be extended to incorporate hired in plant. We have a great reputation for getting you back in business as soon as possible following a loss.
- Professional Indemnity – covering claims that you or your employees made a costly error e.g. cutting down incorrect trees/protected species of tree
- Personal Accident Insurance – to cover loss or earnings as a result of an accident, injury or sickness
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
To discuss insurance requirements for your business and receive a quote, contact: