As business owners, we are always looking for ways to cut costs without affecting the quality of the product or the service. Of all the expenses you can save on, insurance isn’t one of them! Sometimes, business insurance premiums are paid and little thought is given to the security and value that insurance adds to the business.
Here’s a reminder of the value of insurance for your business:
- You don’t have to worry about members of the public becoming ill or being injured on your property and taking legal action against your organisation. That’s why you have Public Liability Insurance.
- You don’t have to worry about being legally liable to a member of the public for any damages as a result of a product supplied by your company. Products Liability Insurance has you covered.
- What if you have to face a legal dispute with an employee due to an injury? That’s the reason you have Employer’s Liability Insurance.
- Is your business your home? If, for example, you run a farm, run your business from home or live alongside your retail unit; you are spending most of your work life and personal life in the same area. Protecting this important asset is vital.
- Unpredictable Irish weather can cause serious damage to business premises, contents and stock. Insurance removes the fear.
- Protecting your profits – If a disruption causes your business to have to close temporarily, Business Interruption Insurance can replace your profits for that period. Now there’s peace of mind!
To find out more about any of these insurances, contact us.